NEW POSITION! Special Projects Coordinator and Curriculum Specialist
The Criminal Justice Institute is seeking a Special Projects Coordinator and Curriculum Specialist who will be responsible for developing, coordinating and/or implementing special projects and assisting with the development of education and training programs. Special projects include child abduction training programs, crisis intervention, officer safety, and law enforcement management and supervision courses, as well as other special initiatives.
Duties for this position include:
- Assisting in the implementation of new training programs by developing and reviewing curricula
- Acting as a liaison in the enrollment process
- Acting as an instructor liaison by coordinating with distinguished program instructors
- Implementing special project budgets, strategy, goals, and timelines
- Assisting with the coordination/development of online curricula and providing professional assistance in matters relating to law enforcement management curriculum and instruction
- Evaluating the relevancy, appropriateness and effectiveness of training delivery and materials to ensure the programs accurately reflect the needs of law enforcement and criminal justice personnel
Visit our employment page for more information regarding Salary/Qualifications. The posting will remain open until the position is filled.
To apply for this position, submit a Criminal Justice Institute application, résumé, and names and address of three professional references to:
Criminal Justice Institute
Attention: Human Resources
26 Corporate Hill Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205