Using Microsoft Access
Microsoft Access is a database management system that organizes information so users can add, modify or delete data, run queries, and produce a wide variety of reports summarizing the information. Computer users who need to store, compile and manage data would benefit from this course. Major topics to be covered include: Creating and Working with Tables; Setting Field Properties; Finding and Filtering Data; Creating Relationships between Tables; Creating and Modifying Queries; Creating Basic Forms and Reports; Creating Action Queries; Using Design View; and Using Advanced Form and Report Design.
• This class is 14 hours.
• Class hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• It is recommended that students have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and possess intermediate to advanced computer navigation skills.
• Enrollment will be restricted to a maximum of 20 participants.
• This class earns credits in our Degree Program.
• THIS CLASS IS FREE - NO CHARGE
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Registrants must fax a signed and dated verification letter on agency letterhead within five days of submission of the registration request form to 501-565-3081 which includes the following statement: This letter will verify that I, (name of registrant), am an employee of (agency name) and hold the position of (sworn/non-sworn) (position title), located at (address) and have registered for (name of class) on (date).
DATES AND LOCATIONS:
August 23-24, 2017