Methamphetamine Investigations ONLINE
This course is designed to assist law enforcement in conducting safe and effective methamphetamine related investigations. The course will provide an overview of methamphetamine and the basic recognition of clandestine laboratories. It will also include topics such as the use of confidential informants, undercover investigations, “knock and talks,” search warrants, drug trafficking organizations, legal issues, and drug endangered children.
Course objectives include:
- Identify clandestine methamphetamine labs and safely investigate
- Recognize common manufacturing methods and associated hazards
- Effectively use undercover techniques and informants
- Prepare cases for successful prosecution
- Recognize special issues concerning children exposed to methamphetamine
- Use appropriate techniques for investigating methamphetamine possession, manufacturing, and distribution
This is a 14-hour class.
This class is included in our membership program.
August 13-26, 2019
Registration ends 12pm (noon) August 12, 2019