Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs
This course will provide officers a unique insight into Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs and how they operate. Attendees will learn about the origin and history of motorcycle gangs as well as member recruitment, the organizational structure, and the hierarchy of gangs. Criminal activities that motorcycle gangs are involved in will be discussed as well as legitimate ways they earn money. Overviews of the major Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs will be covered as well as clubhouses, motorcycle gangs and the military, biker old ladies and intelligence gathering.
The instructor for the course is an internationally recognized expert in the area of Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs and has appeared on several documentaries to include Gangland, Gangworld 1%ers, Gangsters Americas Most Evil, Americas Book of Secrets, Codes and Conspiracies- Outlaw Bikers and is a cast member on the WGN America Docudrama “Outlaw Country”. He is also the author of “Breaking the Brotherhood” A Law Enforcement Guide to Motorcycle Gangs.
● Understand the origin and history of Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs.
● Identify the 3 components that are consistent with all OMG’s.
● Identify Motorcycle Gang colors & establish the difference between legitimate motorcycle clubs and Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs.
● Understand the requirements and process for becoming a member.
● Describe the organizational structure of a Motorcycle Gang.
● Understand the mindset of an Outlaw Motorcycle Gang member.
● Learn how Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs distribute drugs and be able to recognize other criminal activities they are involved in.
● Identify ways that Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs earn legitimate money.
● List the top 8 Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs in the world and how each group is organized, structured and geographically located.
● Understand what a clubhouse is and for what purposes it is utilized.
● Identify a female’s role inside of an Outlaw Motorcycle Gang.
● Discuss the different methods of intelligence gathering and how they apply to Outlaw Motorcycle Gang investigations.
• This is a 8 hour class.
• Class hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• This class is included in our membership program.
DATES AND LOCATIONS:
December 13, 2018