Advanced Prescription Drug Diversion Investigator PDMP Certification Course ONLINE
Act 901 of 2015 grants “qualified law enforcement agencies” that have successfully completed a prescription drug diversion certification course to have access to the Arkansas Prescription Drug Monitoring Program. The Criminal Justice Institute has developed the 8 hour Advanced Prescription Drug Diversion Investigator PDMP Certificate Course Online to meet all certification requirements. Act 901 of 2015 requires that certification be completed by the agency CEO AND the assigned diversion investigator prior to access being granted to the Arkansas PDMP.
This course will provide an overall understanding of prescription drug abuse issues as well as the effective and appropriate use of the Arkansas Prescription Drug Monitoring Program in drug diversion investigations. With access to the Arkansas PDMP, advanced prescription drug diversion investigators will be able to use the monitoring program to enhance their investigative capability.
• Prescription Drug Diversion
• Investigating Diversion Cases
• Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs and Arkansas Law Enforcement
• Certified Law Enforcement Prescription Drug Diversion Investigator’s Use of the Arkansas PDMP
• The CEO of those agencies (Sheriff, Chief of Police, Drug Task Force Supervisor, Special Agent Supervisor in Charge), who would be responsible for the Prescription Drug Diversion Investigator’s access to and use of the PDMP in diversion investigations
• Certified law enforcement officers who are assigned by their agency to investigate prescription drug diversion MUST both complete this class to gain certification.
For more information, contact: Matt Modrak: 501-570-8060, email@example.com
This class is 8 hours.
This class is available at no charge.
June 19-27, 2019
Registration ends 12pm (noon) June 18, 2019