CJI Hiring a Special Projects Coordinator and Curriculum Specialist
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Criminal Justice Institute is hiring a Special Projects Coordinator and Curriculum Specialist. This person will be responsible for assisting with the development, coordination and/or implementation of special projects and the development of education and training programs. Special projects include child abduction response teams, crisis intervention, and officer safety.
Duties for this position include:
- Assisting in the implementation of training programs by helping to develop new programs and reviewing curricula
- Acting as a liaison in the enrollment process
- Acting as an instructor liaison by coordinating with program instructors
- Implementing special project strategy, goals, and timelines
- Coordinating the development of online curricula
- Providing professional assistance in matters relating to law enforcement curriculum and instruction
- Evaluating the relevancy, appropriateness and effectiveness of training delivery and materials
To apply, you must possess a Bachelor’s or greater Degree in Criminal Justice, Public Administration, or a related field and must have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a local or county law enforcement officer with at least two (2) years in a supervisory position at a law enforcement agency. You should also possess experience in the areas of training development, instruction, and project development and implementation. You should possess or qualify for law enforcement instructor certification from the Arkansas Commission on Law Enforcement Standards and Training. Other job related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements upon approval of the Director of the Criminal Justice Institute.