CJI is Seeking an ETC Program Assistant
The Criminal Justice Institute is currently accepting applications for an Education and Training Center (ETC) Program Assistant. The ETC Program Assistant will assist in the implementation of programs, projects, education, training, and administrative tasks associated with project activities by providing general office support in the management of course offerings, records, and student enrollment.
Professional Duties Include:
- Assist in coordinating all crime scene investigation, forensic sciences, computer programs, and other ETC courses as assigned
- Maintain course records and files all appropriate administrative paperwork
- Prepare and distribute course flyers and announcements, along with invitation letters
- Complete course checklist, course verification forms and class rosters
- Maintain spreadsheets and other documents necessary for class management
- Provide logistical support for program activities to ensure the effective delivery of training
- Register students for courses
- Manage enrollment records and enter examination results and evaluation results into student database system
- Review all program course material, invoices, expense reports, and post-class forms to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform standard clerical duties (preparing reports, filing, maintaining calendar, answering telephones, and assisting visitors)
Position will remain open until filled.